eWaste Form

Please be sure to bring your e-Waste Form/Flier completed ONLY if you have CRT's (TV's or Computer Monitors). The State of California will only provide recycling payments for CRT's from local California residents. If you have any questions feel free to review our FAQ section or send us an e-mail.

Get your e-Waste form here.

Please provide to help us improve our website.

Home  |  Upcoming Events  |  Items Accepted  |  FAQs  |  Helpful Info  |   Contact Us  |

Copyright 2008  -  All Rights Reserved